Seychelles one-week bareboat
Sailing serene shores
With 43 granite islands and 72 low coralline cays and atolls to explore, sailing the Seychelles offers a veritable Garden of Eden. From serene shores to champagne-hued sands, deserted tropical islands to luxury yachting facilities, this exotic cruising ground reveals a world of breathtaking beauty.
An idyllic combination of safe moorings, easy island hopping and exhilarating open-water sailing, your Mahé bareboat sailing vacation offers a sliver of heaven on earth.
- Luxury yachting facilities
- Sublime splendour of La Digue
- Turquoise water and colourful reefs
- Snorkelling with tropical fish and turtles
- Towering granite rock, deserted beaches
- Aldabra giant tortoises and hawksbill turtles