Sunsail Privacy & Cookies Policy sets out what information we collect, how we collect it, and what we do with it once it has been collected.Sunsail is part of TUI Travel PLC. The main office address and the address for any customer correspondence or service of any documents for Sunsail is: 93 North Park Place Blvd. Clearwater, FL 33759 USA.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
1. For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, vacation or insurance, etc., we may disclose your information to our service providers. In order for you to travel overseas, it may be mandatory (as requested Government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose your information for immigration, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
2. We may collect and use your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our “group companies” for business purposes. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
3. Some of your information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are traveling with. For example, if your illness during your vacation is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
1. We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from Sunsail. Please note that our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
2. If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
1. You have the right to ask in writing by contacting us to request a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
2. You have the right to ask in writing not to receive marketing material about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our “unsubscribe e-mail”, in literature which you subsequently return to us or by writing or calling us. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Please address your correspondence to: Marketing Manager, Sunsail, 93 North Park Place Blvd. Clearwater, FL 33759 USA
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer activities using CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises; and (3) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICYAny changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available upon request.